The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

vieri

Good morning everyone! I always loved B&W and created some of my most exhibited work with it, but lately I have been shooting even more in B&W, something that suits my mood and vision much better, these days.

Here are four B&W shots from the Faroe Islands:

Phase One IQ4 XT- Rodenstock HR 90mm

Phase One IQ4 XT- Rodenstock HR 23mm

Thank you for viewing and commenting, best regards

Vieri

drunkenspyder

Beautiful image ! But how did you get to 23 images ? that does not correspond to 3 rows of 7 or 4 rows of 6
Stay safe,
Rafael
Thanks Rafael. I actually took 24 (3 rows of 8) and tossed one for which I had sufficient overlap and contained some people/objects that would have been difficult to remove.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Good morning everyone! I always loved B&W and created some of my most exhibited work with it, but lately I have been shooting even more in B&W, something that suits my mood and vision much better, these days.

Here are four B&W shots from the Faroe Islands:

Phase One IQ4 XT- Rodenstock HR 90mm

Thank you for viewing and commenting, best regards

Vieri
So beautiful Vieri!
Thanks for sharing!
Pramote

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I've been getting too OT in the Behind the Scenes thread. I was shooting macros, and the question was asked "Where's Soup?" Well, he wouldn't miss the Macro fun for anything.
Leica S3, S 120/2.5 wide open and at close focus. And cropped. A bit. Oh, and hand-held!

Matt

drunkenspyder

security let you hang around for hours to do a 23/24 image stitch? Did you get a permit for that?
No, I was on the plaza for several minutes. The folks at WTC asked me not to photograph on their property, so I moved into the “street.” From there, I did the hub until a very polite NYPD officer pulled up and told me that tripods weren’t permitted on the plaza; he graciously let me finish the pano.

Ray Harrison

I've been getting too OT in the Behind the Scenes thread. I was shooting macros, and the question was asked "Where's Soup?" Well, he wouldn't miss the Macro fun for anything.
Leica S3, S 120/2.5 wide open and at close focus. And cropped. A bit. Oh, and hand-held!

Matt
Excellent! I myself was wondering after Soup just recently.

Ray Harrison

The open air train shed at Denver's Union Station.
View attachment 195603
Two image stitch. Phase XT | IQ4.150 | Rodie 32 | .8s | f/11 | ISO 100
Very nice! I'm curious. Did you have to get a permit or go through any process to be able to shoot here? I'm assuming so but I've never found clear guidance on what it would be (part seems to be RTD, the other seems to be the owners of the station building as well). Part of it seems to be around whether you're doing something commercially of course.

drunkenspyder

Very nice! I'm curious. Did you have to get a permit or go through any process to be able to shoot here? I'm assuming so but I've never found clear guidance on what it would be (part seems to be RTD, the other seems to be the owners of the station building as well). Part of it seems to be around whether you're doing something commercially of course.
No permit required. Station and Amtrak personnel were very convivial.

Status
Not open for further replies.