The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by brooklyn101

1. B

FS - Phase One IQ3 100MP Medium Format Kit with Schneider Kreuznach 40-80mm Blue Ring, Mamiya 28mm, 75-150mm, 120 Macro, 210mm

It’s finally time to move this beast along - Purchased from Specular Melbourne in 2017 (I live and work out of Sydney), this Phase One XF Body with IQ3 100MP Digital Back is the most remarkable camera I’ve ever owned. The images I’ve shot with this camera I will keep forever - It’s...
  2. B

WTB: Schneider Kreuznach 75-150mm LS Zoom

Looking for a used Schneider Kreuznach 75-150mm LS Zoom - Must be immaculate. Not fussed if it's Blue Ring or older version. Must ship to Sydney. Happy to chat through all details anytime.
  3. B

FS: Phase One IQ260 Digital Medium Format Kit

Hi Everyone, I'm selling my fantastic Phase One IQ260 Digital Back and 645DF Camera Body. Kit is in immaculate condition with shutter count of 18,800 only. Sale includes: IQ260 60 Megapixel Digital Back 645DF Camera Body 2 x IQ2 Batteries + Dual Charger 2 x Lithium Body Batteries + Charger...
  4. B

WTB: Hasselblad H4 Li-ion Batteries

Hi, Looking for one or two Hasselblad Lithium rechargeable batteries for my H4D. Must be in good condition - Shipping to Australia. Please feel free to PM me :) Cheers
  5. B

FS Hasselblad H battery 2900mA NEW $210

I'd be interested in making you an offer - PM me if you would like to discuss. Cheers, Brook
  6. B

WTB: Xpan II Really Right Stuff L-Bracket

Anybody got one? Kirk bracket would be fine too.
  7. B

WTB: Xpan II Really Right Stuff L-Bracket

Hi Guys, Looking for a Really Right Stuff B49L for my Xpan II. Please PM me if you have one for sale. Must be in reasonable condition. Cheers, Brook
  8. B

WTB Hasselblad 35-90mm Zoom

Hi Guys, Looking for a Hasselblad 35-90mm Zoom. Must be in great condition with relatively low actuations. PM me to discuss. Cheers, Brook
  9. B

Hasselblad H4D-40 and lenses

Hi Will, I'd be interested in the 28mm. I'm on the Central Coast of NSW. Why are you selling your Hassy kit?