The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Phase One IQ3 100MP Medium Format Kit with Schneider Kreuznach 40-80mm Blue Ring, Mamiya 28mm, 75-150mm, 120 Macro, 210mm

brooklyn101

It’s finally time to move this beast along -
Purchased from Specular Melbourne in 2017 (I live and work out of Sydney), this Phase One XF Body with IQ3 100MP Digital Back is the most remarkable camera I’ve ever owned. The images I’ve shot with this camera I will keep forever - It’s predominantly been used as my fine art landscape camera with exquisite results. The quality and malleability of the files this system produces can barely be described - 15 stops of dynamic range and huge MF sensor means highlight and shadow retrieval as well as tonal range is simply mind-boggling. Long exposures are astonishingly clean and this system is an ideal tool for LE landscape photographers.

The lenses are stunning, particularly the Schneider Kreuznach 40-80mm Blue Ring which is every bit as sharp as a prime at all focal lengths. The kit has been kept fastidiously (I’m a former camera technician) and is absolutely immaculate. See full kit list below - I will sell as a complete kit or individually, but body and back will remain together. XF Body shutter count 12,366 IQ3 100 MP Digital Back shutter count 13,191 Both body + back are running latest firmware from Phase One. Phase One XF Body with Prism Finder + IQ3 100 MP Digital Back - Asking $16,000 USD.

Kit includes: Phase One Pelican Roller Case with F-Stop large ICU insert
8 x Batteries
Dual Charger
SD402 Type A4 Grid Focusing Screen + Standard XF Focusing Screen
Really Right Stuff (RSS) XF L-Bracket
Phase One camera strap
CF Cards: Lexar 32GB CF Card x 2, Lexar 16GB CF Card x 1 Sandisk 32GB Extreme Pro CF Card x 1 Sandisk 16GB Extreme Pro CF Card x 1
Pelican CF Card holder x 2
Firewire 800 long tether cable
USB long tether cable
Technical camera cable
Body caps
Sensor cleaning kit

Schneider Kreuznach 40-80 Blue Ring Zoom - Boxed, immaculate. The best lens I’ve ever owned. Has to be used to be believed. $5000 USD

Mamiya 28mm - Beautifully sharp and reliable wide angle lens. Excellent condition. Includes Lee Filters SW150 Filter Holder. $900 USD

Mamiya 75–150 Zoom - Boxed . This particular copy of the versatile Mamiya 75-150mm is incredibly sharp and can absolutely keep up with the 100MP sensor. $900 USD

Phase One 120mm - Boxed. Gorgeous macro, fully manual and in beautiful condition. Barely used. $800 USD

Mamiya 210mm - Boxed. A solid little long lens for picking out elements in a landscape. $275 USD

Price open to negotiation especially for multiple items, but low-ball offers will be ignored. Kit located in Sydney, Australia.
Email: [email protected]
www.brookrushton.com

Attachments