The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by espelancer

1. E

Is it possible to use a Copal 0 on Arca R-mount?

I worked with RafCamera on custom lense adapters. The quality is good. I am just thinking loud, if someone with the lens board would like to work with him to measure the R mount, we can all get the benefit :)
  2. E

Lonely IQ3-100 looking for a new loving Home

I was wondering why this thread is kept on the top for a few days. Now I know
  3. E

I see. Thanks for the explanation, this makes sense
  4. E

I don’t have Arca R system, mainly due to the expensive lenses available to Arca R. I am think if I can use a Copal 0, I can use some cheap lens. The Arca R lens look just like a Copal 0 on a circular board with thread. But I don’t find the “board” sold anywhere. I wonder is it not possible...
  5. E

-Sold - Kapture Group TrueWide Camera

New to true wide. What is the capability of this camera, tilt/ movement? What lens should I use, Digitar? How does focusing work?
  6. E

Any camera supports tilting lens with <40mm flange distance?

Thank everyone for the info, RM3Di is really attractive then :)
  7. E

Any camera supports tilting lens with <40mm flange distance?

I have been researching the options on wide angle lens and body to use with MFDB. I wonder whether there is any body supports tilting a lens with < 40mm flange distance such as a SK 35mm XL. Here is what I found, not sure whether I get it right: - RM3Di length is 40mm, not sure whether 35 XL...
  8. E

Sony A7rii Bodies and lenses Pricing up PIX next week

What is a Sony A7rii Kolari modified ultra thin cover glass Body ?
  9. E

What cause under exposure shows pink lines in P45+?

Thanks for the advices, he asked for $2200 together with a DF+. Sounds like a good deal. However, I got a P65+ V mount for < $2500 instead, which I think is an awesome deal :)
  10. E

Thanks for all the information and great suggestions. It sounds like I should stay away from it :)
  11. E

There is a seller selling a P45+. However, the seller said the back shows some weird lines when under exposure as shown in the image. I wonder what could cause this and does this worth buying
  12. E

FS/FT: Hasselblad 50mm CFi f4

I bought this recently on eBay to use with Flexbody. However, I have modified the Flexbody to use copal 0 lenses, and hence I don’t need the Hasselblad lens anymore. Here is the original link of the item https://www.ebay.com/itm/284657864969 Looking to trade with a Canon 24mm TSE II or $1200 CONUS
  13. E

What is the distance from sensor to mount on a M-mount DB?

Thanks. Is it 4mm including the IR filter or not?
  14. E

What is the distance from sensor to mount on a M-mount DB?

Thanks for the context. I am not adding an adapter. I am converting the mount. I want to remove the v-mount hook and add an m-mount hook. Are you saying the distance from mount to sensor is just 1.5mm? Based on the image (I don’t have a back) it seems much deeper.