The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Jerry Reed

1. J

I need a little help please.

Thank you. You were very kind to respond. I want you to know that I appreciate your help.
  2. J

I need a little help please.

I hope that this message finds you well and that you are looking forward to fun on Memorial Day. I’m writing to you to learn if you know of a way of IMPORTING Nikon RAW files into CAPTURE ONE 22 (then here’s the tricky part) EXPORTING several files from C1 (at least three of them) into PS as...
  3. J

New Camera - no tripod

I changed, from a DSLR to a mirrorless camera, and with that change came the ability to handhold the camera at astonishingly slow shutter speeds. Recently, we changed the dining room to the room with a fireplace and adjacent to the kitchen - I am a slow learner. I made this image in the 8am...
  4. J

DxO scores are out for Z 7ii

Jack, with our shared interest, in the NIKON Z cameras, I am wondering if like me the redesigned Z mount to an opening a good deal larger than would likely be required to accommodate 35 mm sensors may have set your mind to thinking as mine has, that it looks to me that the mount is large enough...
  5. J

Here's what I found - The Nikon Z7 II achieved an overall DXOMARK sensor score of 100, which is a slight improvement over the model it replaces and puts it in joint 1st place in our sensor ranking for full-frame sensors, alongside the likes of the Nikon D850 DSLR, the Panasonic Lumix DC-S1R, and...
  6. J

The Z 7ii is rated equal to the D 850 by DxO in new report. When I have text, I'll add it to this message.
  7. J

Lighting For Interiors

What seems to work best for me is to take a series of shots (camera on tripod) with all light off and then one with FLASH where the room is lit with the flash bounced off the ceiling tipped slightly into the room. Using Lightroom, the images are brought into PHOTOSHOP as separate layers, are...
  8. J

FS: LIGHTWARE Long Lens Case 600 and Z100 zippered Pocket case - $65

9. J

Great padded case for NIKON and CANON 60mm lenses. BONUS Z 100 zippered case for extras. Buyer pays to ship.
  10. J

This Lightware Case is designed for long telephoto lenses like 500mm to 60mm for Canon and Nikon. Buyer pays postage.
  11. J

FS ALPA 12 Max - with stitching adapter and mount for digital back

FS ALPA 12 Max - $4,800 with stitching adapter, neoprene case, and mount for a digital back. Also included (but not shown) ALPA black handles and ALPA tool.
  12. J

NIKON Z 7ii - Is anyone using this camera for making images for Realtors' MLS listings? If so, what lens do you like?

I'm looking at buying a NIKON Z 7ii when they are available as an upgrade from a D810. I have been shooting residential properties for real estate agents. I have been using the NIKON 19mm PC-e usually, cropped in post. Agents are looking for photographers to provide greater numbers of images...
  13. J

FS - Rodenstock 32mm f4 HR in short Barrel with mount for ALPA $6,000 US NEW price reduction and additional image. All shown are included.

FS - Rodenstock 32mm f4 HR in short Barrel with mount for ALPA $6,000 US NEW price reduction and additional image. All shown are included.
  14. J

Where are you located? I am interested in your offer, and shipping to CONUS.

Where are you located? I am interested in your offer, and shipping to CONUS.
  15. J

FS - Rodenstock 32mm f4 HR in short Barrel with mount for ALPA $6,500 US NEW price reduction and additional image

FS - Rodenstock 32mm f4 HR in short Barrel with mount for ALPA $6,500 US NEW price reduction and additional image. All items shown are part of the offering.