If you really want to move it...what's the absolute lowest you'd be happy selling this at? (Pretend the bargaining/negotiating etc had already happened...)
I ask because I just bough Bob (from this forum's) df and 80mm a few days back, but I'm trying to find a back to go with it.
I'm planning to get an IQ180 from another person who's made me an offer thisnafternoon. expect to decide on this in the next day or so.
For cost reasons, i have been considering a p65 instead or the iq180 - but only at the right price. As of today i'd decided the two p65s listed here were both a bit high in the current market, so am about to discuss the iq180 further.
If you want to throw me your best offer - for the back alone - feel free. You can comsider it a non-binding theoretical price for further dicussion if you like. It would really just be there so I could decide to put my IQ180 plans on hold - or not, as the case may be.