The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Pemihan

1. Pemihan

WTB: SCHNEIDER Super-Digitar 28mm F5.6 XL and Apo-Digitar 43mm XL

Thank you Jonas, I am aware and will of course do my due diligence before committing to anything.
  2. Pemihan

WTB: SCHNEIDER Super-Digitar 28mm F5.6 XL and Apo-Digitar 43mm XL

Hi Eric, I am. I have sent you a message. Best Peter
  3. Pemihan

Magic Four Series: The versatile SK 60 XL – laudatio on one of the best MFD lenses ever made

Ohh yes, got the 60XL and 120 Aspheric new back in the day just before SK shut down the production. Still kicking myself that I didn't get a 43XL as well and am regulary looking for one. I had the 35XL but sold it for Rodie 40HR but would really like an all SK setup. Maybe I'll get a 35XL again...
  4. Pemihan

Reduced to sell: Schneider-Kreuznach 40-80mm f/4-5.6 LS, Schneider-Kreutznach 55mm f2.8 LS, Phase One 150mm f2.8 AF

Priced reduced, treat your self for Christmas! Schneider-Kreuznach 40-80mm f/4-5.6 LS Zoom Lens for Phase One / Mamiya. Mint, includes both caps and metal hood. $3000 $2500 plus shipping. Schneider-Kreutznach 55mm f2.8 LS AF for Phase One / Mamiya Mint, includes both caps and hood. $1100 $950...
  5. Pemihan

Hi Rafael, Sorry for the very late reply, I haven't been on the site for a while and apparently...

Hi Rafael, Sorry for the very late reply, I haven't been on the site for a while and apparently I don't get an email when someone write on my wall... Anyway I checked the shade with my IQ3100 and it is a tiny bit to small. It might be possible to modify it to fit but I'm not sure. I guess the...
  6. Pemihan

Send me an reminder if I forget :)

Send me an reminder if I forget :)
  7. Pemihan

Hi Rafael, I remember :-) Glad you're still happy with them. I'm not sure the shade can be...

Hi Rafael, I remember :-) Glad you're still happy with them. I'm not sure the shade can be adapter but I can take a look tomorrow when I'm back home. Best Peter