The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pemihan
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• hallo Peter, Rafael here (I bought some P1 stuff from you, a few years ago, still happy with them !)

You're selling a little screen shade in the BS ... would that fit or be adaptable to a P1 back ? P30+ or IQ 140 ?

CU,
    Rafael
    f6cvalkyrie
    f6cvalkyrie
    Hi Peter, gentle reminder ?
    Pemihan
    Pemihan
    Hi Rafael,

Sorry for the very late reply, I haven't been on the site for a while and apparently I don't get an email when someone write on my wall...

Anyway I checked the shade with my IQ3100 and it is a tiny bit to small. It might be possible to modify it to fit but I'm not sure.
    I guess the same applies with the P backs...

Best
    Peter
    f6cvalkyrie
    f6cvalkyrie
    Thanks for looking and replying, Peter
    24XL
    Hallo Peter,
    vielleicht ist das 24xl doch interessant für mich.
    Ich finde keinerlei Bilder, die mit diesem Objektiv und dem großen Sensor gemacht worden sind ohne Ausschnitt.
    Kannst Du mir vielleicht ein Bild überlassen, damit ich abschätzen kann, ob mich die nicht vollständige Abdeckung störten würde.
    Also einfach ein Bild, ohne jede Bearbeitung und mit dem großen Sensor.
    Freue mich von Dir zu hören
    Uwe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…