The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by PerThorup

1. PerThorup

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

F-16 in Danish national colours Oly E-M1 II & Panaleica 100-400
  2. PerThorup

Spider in my garden Oly E-M1 II & Panaleica 12-60
  3. PerThorup

Autum in Denmark Oly E-M1 II & Panaleica 8-18
  4. PerThorup

Problems with flash on EM1 mk2

It works for me if you select 'Fill In' from the flash menu and use Aperature shooting mode - a lot like Canon in many ways. It is not working properly in Program mode. Regards Per
  5. PerThorup

Playback of different card slots

Try this website for more odd E-M1II settings: http://www.sulasula.com/en/5-olympus-e-m1-mark-ii-settings-where-your-intuition-may-not-be-enough/ Regards/Per
  6. PerThorup

Playback of different card slots

press and hold the playback button and rotate the front dial under the shutter button. And voila, your LCD display gives you an option which card to view. Regards/Per
  7. PerThorup

E-M1, E-M5, E-M5.2, etc. ... Peculiarities

Works fine here with ony one card in camera. Both slots tested. Regards/Per
  8. PerThorup

Firmware 3.0 for E-M1MkII

Have installed this new firmware with AF improvements. Read here for full update list: https://www.dpreview.com/news/5297486466/firmware-upgrade-brings-features-from-olympus-s-e-m1x-to-the-e-m1-mark-ii Remember to save your custom settings before update - Just a hint :-) Regards Per
  9. PerThorup

Some questions on Olympus EP-3 and lenses

I have my camera configured like this: Fn1 - AEL/AFL (spot meetering) Fn2 - Focuspoint home position Rec - Rec Thumbwhell: P/A/S: Exposure +/- M - Shuttertime Backwheel: P - Ps A - F.nr S - Shuttertime M - F.nr Auto ISO set to 200-1600 OK button - Super Control Panel Thats it :-) Per
  10. PerThorup

Some questions on Olympus EP-3 and lenses

Hi I have the E-P3 as my car/casual/holliday camera. I have a Lumix 14mm F/2,5 pancake lense which never leaves the camera. I am very satisfied with the results from this very portable combo. Regards/Per
  11. PerThorup

Fun with Panasonic 100-300

Swans The local park in Northern Denmark. OM-D and Pana 100-300. Regards Per
  12. PerThorup

Who has the most number of m4/3rds cams?

EP-1 and OM-D - use both allmost daily. The EP-1 is still an impressive little camera. Use it sometimes for concerts where 'Pro' camera's is not allowed. Here EP-1 with Oly' 45 / 1,8, ISO 200, 1/200, F:2,5, Program, Exp comp: -1, No Flash. Regards Per
  13. PerThorup

Fun with the Olympus OMD

A couple from wet wet Denmark.. 2 From my garden - OMD with 45/1,8 and 2 of a new work of art called 'Echo' Regards Per