The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

R
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ricardo I was impressed with the street work but looking at the small portfolio, I would like to see more of your work, and then put together what I think will hang nicely together. I frequently go to the city, so meeting in the next three months or so should be easy. I will be gone most of November so either somewhere in October or somewhere in December, the show won't be until 2015 but I schedule out between 18 months and 24 months, so this is normal for us. You have a good eye and I am confident that 20 or so images will be easily done. Joe
    Ricardo, I would really like to see more images. I run a non-profit gallery in Davis CA, Gallery 1855. Joe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…