The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

R
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I've read that LTM Summilux was a limited release lens that it is worth a considerable amount of money, hence your price. However, I think I'm just interested in the regular pre-asph silver e46 'lux, I think it should prove to be a bit cheaper. I've already spent a fortune assembling my kit and since this will likely be my last lens for a while I want to get the right one at the right price. Thanks though! Seems you have an impressive collection :)
    Yes actually I do. I have a Silver LTM summilux Japan market special edition, and also have a Leica LTM-M adaptor on it. It was serviced by Leica a couple of years ago, and in very pretty condition. I want 2650 for it. It comes with everything original.
    Hi,

I actually have both that I want to sell. The 50 summilux asph chrome is in like new condition, while the 90mm cron E55 chrome is in used, but excellent condition (the hood shows some light marks, but the body is clean and glass/focus perfect.

The lux asph is 3000, and the 90 cron is 1500. If you want both, 4400 will do.
    Fair?

George
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…