The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by SKueh

1. S

FOUND Leica M 90 mm lens

Are you looking for the pre-asph version (V3)?
  2. S

WTB: Leica Summicron-M 35mm f2 V4 silver chrome

Looking for an excellent condition copy of this lens in silver chrome finish. Please PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks.
  3. S

WTB: Nippon Kogaku W-Nikkor C 35mm f/1.8 LTM lens

Looking for a copy of this lens in excellent condition. Please PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks.
  4. S

SOLD: Nikon 50mm f1.4 LTM / M39

PM sent.
  5. S

I am interested in buying the lens. Can you make it $400.00USD? I thing I have to get it CLA if...

I am interested in buying the lens. Can you make it $400.00USD? I thing I have to get it CLA if I buy it. Thanks.
  6. S

SOLD: Nikon 50mm f1.4 LTM / M39

Not to highjack this post, can you kindly PM me the link to your pic posted using the lens? Thanks.
  7. S

WTB: Used chrome Leica Leicavit MP rapid winder (SMYOM) for M2

Looking for a good used condition (no dent or deformed) silver chrome Leica Leicavit MP rapid winder (14088 SMYOM) for used with M2 camera. If you have one for sale, please kindly PM me with asking price and condition. Thanks. Please note: I am not looking for the Leicavit (SYOOM) for screw...
  8. S

WTB: Leica 14163 reverse hood cap for E43 type 1586 or 12521 lens hoods

Looking for a near mint condition Leica 14163 plastic reverse hood cap for used with E43 type 11586 or 12521 lens hood. If you have one for sale, Please PM me with price and condition. Thank
  9. S

WTB: Used Leica chrome or black E43 metal push-on lens cap

Lou, It is not for E39 filter size (outer diameter size A42), but an E43 filter size push-on lens cap for older 50mm lux V1 or some V2 which take E43 size filter.. Thanks anyhow. s.Kueh
  10. S

WTB: Used Leica chrome or black E43 metal push-on lens cap

Looking for a good used Leica E43 metal push-on lens cap, black or chrome finish. Good used but not deformed or dented. If you have one for sale, please PM me with condition and price. Thanks.
  11. S

Positive Feedback

Positive feedback for GrahamWelland. Sold a WATE to him. Very smooth transaction. Great member!
  12. S

SOLD: Leica Noctilux-M 50mm f1.0 E58 V1

Selling a Leica Noctilux-M 50mm f1.0 E58 V1 lens. It comes with original lens hood, front and rear caps. A modified Leica leather lens pouch, a Hoya 58mm EVO clear protector filter (with box) and a third party hood cap. The modified lens pouch can house the front lens cap in the lower...