The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Nikon 50mm f1.4 LTM / M39

weihsuan

Nikon 5cm 1.4 Sonnar in LTM/M39. Usable on Leica M or LTM cameras, M/LTM cameras from other makers, or adaptable to mirrorless digital cameras. Great reputation, with unique rendering. Lens rangefinder couples down to 1m, and thereafter decouples and focuses down to 0.45m - perfect for cameras with liveview like the recent digital M bodies or mirrorless bodies.

Lens is in very good condition, glass is good without issues, focusing smooth, aperture works. No fungus/haze/fog/separation. Very slight oil on aperture but does not affect function. Includes generic screw on front cap and rear cap.

Asking US$460 inclusive of paypal fees and worldwide registered postage. Item ships from Singapore.

JoelM

I recently received a later black version of this lens (same optics) with a full on M mount conversion and it is spectacular. I posted a pic with it in Leica thread. Wide open is very similar to V2 Summilux and stopped down it is quite sharp. I use it mostly on M9M and MP. Highly recommended.

SKueh

I recently received a later black version of this lens (same optics) with a full on M mount conversion and it is spectacular. I posted a pic with it in Leica thread. Wide open is very similar to V2 Summilux and stopped down it is quite sharp. I use it mostly on M9M and MP. Highly recommended.
Not to highjack this post, can you kindly PM me the link to your pic posted using the lens? Thanks.