The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by thedigitalbean

1. T

Is C1 21 not free for Phase One users ?

Its convoluted and a pain but yes you register your back on the Phase One site and then generate a DB only license from that which is good for all version of C1. I prefer the old way where you just get it and launch in DB-only mode but for some reason they changed it with C1 20 to this new...
  2. T

Hassy V lens on tech camera+DB. anyone?

I have tried the 180 on a Cambo Actus with an IQ4 150. The resolution is excellent even with movements, the biggest weakness is CA which gets bad with high contrast edges but its mostly manageable in post. This was stopped down for landscape work.
  3. T

Rodenstock 138mm Float

Thanks for sharing victor. With the Cambo mount, what is the overall length of the lens?
  4. T

Become a founding member of the ELEMENTS Magazine

Done! What a wonderful set of photographers, looking forward to the first issue.
  5. T

FS: Hasselblad XCD 135 + 1.7x TC + collar kit

Bump for price drop
  6. T

Looking for a Software to Help with Out Of Focus Images

Give Topaz Sharpen AI a try. I've used it for this purpose and its worked well, but there are limits to what it can do.
  7. T

Updated with embedded pictures
  8. T

Bought from original owner about 6 months ago. I've used it only a couple of times, and while the lens is spectacular, I'm realizing that for telephoto I really want a zoom and so will be leaning on my 35mm kit for that (or until Hasselblad comes out with an XCD 75-150 :) ). Comes with all...
  9. T

WTB: Fotodiox Hasselblad XCD extension tubes

Ok, B&H says they will be available 9/29, ordered it, so worst case is that I wait until then.
  10. T

WTB: Fotodiox Hasselblad XCD extension tubes

Looks like Fotodiox makes extension tubes for XCD, but they are backordered everywhere (including at Fotodiox). Wondering if they were actually released and if anyone has any they want to sell.
  11. T

Phaseone Blue ring lens and silver ring lens

I think that for lenses with the same optical design like the 240 it’s more about the tighter tolerances with the blue ring version that reduces copy to copy variation. I’ve owned a great copy of the older 240 I bought and it was stellar, as stellar as the BR version I got a few years later. I...
  12. T

FS: Hasselblad 45P (45 f/4)

Price: $1150 Selling my like new 45P. Comes with box. Price includes shipping and fees. Local sale with cash is $1000. I bought this from the original owner and I've barely used it as I tend to use the 35-75 for my landscape work.
  13. T

One camera, one prime lens

Would a Leica Q2 count? It’s a single prime lens :)
  14. T

Availability of 907X and CFV II Back

I ordered mine from B&H on June 14th. They shipped it out on July 6th...
  15. T

EOS R5 Announcement

While the R5 may be catching up some to the competition and perhaps some of the features being touted as revolutionary have existed in other cameras, whats interesting is that by leveling those aspects of the playing field, its other aspects where the (hopefully) the Canon shines that then makes...