The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Thunderhill

1. T

Evelyn Hofer: view camera

Thank to everyone for the excellent input. thunderhill
  2. T

Hi, Thank you for taking the time and for your knowledgeable replies. Stephen
  3. T

Hi, I'm interested if anyone knows what lenses Evelyn Hofer used for her 4x5 street portraits? I really enjoy the perspective and framing of her work. As my 'view-camera-eye' is still learning, I find it tricky to be able to identify the lens/camera to subject distance due to the view camera...
  4. T

The great tripod & head thread!

Regarding my plan to put an L60 on to a P0 Monoball – thank you both Dave and Akaru for your insights. Cheers for now! Stephen
  5. T

Hi Med, I also have the same Arca Swiss P0 Monoball and was just about to order the P0 Hybrid when I just now read your post. Did you ever find out if is possible to mount the L60 onto the P0 Monoball? Thanks in advance, Stephen
  6. T

Thanks everyone for your replies, looks like I can employ one of the Mountaineer tripods with full confidence. Cheers!
  7. T

Hi, I've been lurking for a while now while slowly putting together my GFX 50S kit. Great thread btw. Still can't seem to decide with certainty on which Gitzo to buy. I have the Arca Swiss P0 Monoball w/panning head. questions: 1. Can I put the P0 Monoball onto a Arca Swiss Leveler 60 without...