The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A7r, A7r2 - and why I'm keeping both ...

k-hawinkler

Quote:
"
BJ2 wrote:
A1 ver. 2.0 firmware update has been suspended ( March 29th)
https://www.sonyalpharumors.com/sony-a1-firmware-update-suspended/
For those of us that already installed, check your Bluetooth connection ( mine is working okay), but I also need to check Wifi.
Looks like we will have a chance to try out the new software update button on the A1 sooner than I expected 😎

Oh well, this will give me the time I need to record my camera settings.

K-H.
"

k-hawinkler

Still, good to see Sony seems more Kaizen driven than Fuji nowadays ...
Well Bart, Sony seems to need more Kaizen than they got.
They need that particularly in their software department.
How else to explain their frequent Firmware update screwups.

Lucky me. Sony suspended their latest faulty A1 Firmware updater before I had time to download it. :eek:

Bart, Happy Easter to you and your loved ones. :)

Knorp

Well Bart, Sony seems to need more Kaizen than they got.
They need that particularly in their software department.
How else to explain their frequent Firmware update screwups.

Lucky me. Sony suspended their latest faulty A1 Firmware updater before I had time to download it. :eek:

Bart, Happy Easter to you and your loved ones. :)
Thank you, K-H. Happy Easter !

k-hawinkler

Overcast for most of US. So, it’s mostly a no go.

With a colleague astrophysicist I drove from NM to Circle, ND to watch the Solar eclipse of February 16, 1980. A spectacular sight. IIRC about 2 and a half minutes long. LANL also observed that eclipse from an airplane and published a stunning picture of the corona. I remember seeing an interference pattern running over the snow covered ground. Impressive.