The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Medium Format Pets

buildbot

Anyone down for a cuteness focused thread? Centered around our furry friends and overkill sensor sizes?

2019-03-30_22-39-39-jrp_0013.jpg
Rosie, her first days! She lived in a cone for 6 months. H3D-39 @ ISO 800, 50-110mm @ 1/60th & F4. Thus the noise!
Now, 5 years later:
_MSF8155.jpg
Cone free and ready to cause chaos! GFX100s @ ISO 100, 80mm @ 1/210 & F1.7

darr

Great idea for a thread!!

I have had many pets, but only a handful ever got in front of my bigger cameras.
I have two kitties, so I will keep this thread in mind to shoot something to share.

Here is an oldie that was posted online sometime in the past because it is in a frame.
The kitty was named Boo Boo, and he got that name because of his behavior. :LOL:
So not exactly a warm and fuzzy guy, but he was mine to love and care for.
It was shot with Kodak VPS III and a Hasselblad in the studio.

jng

Matt,

Sheesh, how could you? In your next post(s) of Soup, we fully expect there to be appropriately sized bags for him to inhabit.

John

buildbot

Great idea for a thread!!

I have had many pets, but only a handful ever got in front of my bigger cameras.
I have two kitties, so I will keep this thread in mind to shoot something to share.

Here is an oldie that was posted online sometime in the past because it is in a frame.
The kitty was named Boo Boo, and he got that name because of his behavior. :LOL:
So not exactly a warm and fuzzy guy, but he was mine to love and care for.
It was shot with Kodak VPS III and a Hasselblad in the studio.

Such a majestic face!