The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Wayne Fox
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Wayne,

I almost contacted you Monday. My 7880 was printing a lousy color, and I could not figure out what was wrong. I tried everything I knew to do to correct the problem but to no avail. Finally my wife said it had to be the printer rather than the settings, so "duh" i ran a print head check. The yellow head was not printing at all. After a cleaning, the head worked and the printer performed flawlessly as it always has. But I have to tell you, I was stumped for a few hours. Thank goodness for my patient wife.

Since you are a printer expert, I first thought of you. Thankfully I did not have to bother you, but it was nice to know that I could get in touch with such a knowledgable person as you.

Greg Keeton
    Wayne,

Just viewed a few of your images. "Simply stunning" is what comes to mind. In order to put my Epson 7880 to its best, I can only dream of getting some insights from you. Keep up the good work.

Greg Keeton
    hi Wayne, can you tell me who your Phase Dealer is, am getting fed up with mine giving me the run around waiting on my DF upgrade. After buying 3 backs and numerous other tidbits, I dont like being at the backs of the line on this, when I put my name down early - a new dealer who treats me well would be great!

thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…