The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

FS: Leica 90mm f/2 APO-Summicron-M ASPH [11884] 6-bit coded; DAG CLA

$1,900. Leica 90mm f/2 APO-Summicron-M ASPH [11884]. 6-Bit coded. CLA'ed by DAG last year (2022) and worked perfectly on my M11 and M10-R. Includes: - Lens - Leica Leather Case - Original Front Cap - Third party rear cap Great condition, barrel / hood have marks from use - see pictures...
  2. J

Sold: Leica SL2 $3,600

Leica SL2 with inner box, charger, US electric cable and battery. No strap. What you see is what you get. Cosmetics 8.5, mechanical / optical condition 9+. Everything works as expected. There are marks and wear around the edges, I have tried to show them in the pics taken with the Leica Q2...
  3. J

Leica M-Adapter L Black 18771 + Box/Case

Leica M-Adapter L Black 18771. $320 including pp fees and USPS first class package shipping. Includes: Adapter Box Case Booklet Original Leica front and back caps See pics. Excellent condition.
  4. J

Sold: Hasselblad XCD 30mm f/3.5 Lens $2,950

Sticking to longer FL XCD lenses, so this is on sale. Excellent condition and comes with original box, Hasselblad leather case, original metal hood and caps. Price includes PP fees and FedEx Ground Shipping in lower 48 US only. Local pickup in Central NJ available.
  5. J

Sold: FUJIFILM GF 23mm f/4 R LM WR Lens

FUJIFILM GF 23mm f/4 R LM WR Lens. $1,895. Comes with original box, hood, caps, case, papers. Excellent condition. Selling as I don't have GFX cameras anymore. Price is NET to me, but includes FedEx ground shipping in CONUS. Buyer to add payment fees as applicable. Pickup in Central NJ for a...
  6. J

Positive Feedback for Anne Holtrop

Anne is a new GetDPI member and I had the pleasure of purchasing her Leica M10-P. Everything went smoothly and I was kept updated throughout the shipping and delivery process. 100% trustworthy and no hesitation in dealing with Anne again.
  7. J

SOLD: Leica SL2 - ** Price drop **

Leica SL2 with inner / outer box, battery, charger, strap, cables and test certificate. Build date Oct 2020, under remainder of Leica warranty till Sep 2022 (Leica warranty is tied to the product, you can confirm this with Leica customer service). $4,475. PP fees and FedEx Ground Insured...
  8. J

Sold: Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera Body (Silver) 20001

Selling my Leica M10 Silver as I have upgraded to M10-R. $4,350 including PP fees and FedEx 3-5 day insured shipping Included (see pictures carefully of what you will get): M10 Body Silver with Leica Body Cap Outer and inner box Battery, Charger, Power Cables, Car Charger Adapter Strap All...
  9. J

Sold: Fuji GFX 50R Body with Extras

Fuji GFX 50R Body with Extras. $2,795. 8.5+/10 Included: GFX 50R Body, OEM battery, box, booklet, Fuji charger, US power cable (not shown in pictures but will be included). Also includes 2 Watson batteries (practically as good as OEM in my usage) and Nitecore dual charger. Everything will be...
  10. J

FS: Leica BP-SCL4 Battery for Q2 / SL / SL2 16062

Battery only, no box. Holds 100% charge. Normal marks from usage, no damage. $215 including shipping + paypal fees.
  11. J

Leica M Lenses - 35 Summilux FLE and 50 Summilux ASPH 6-bit

1. Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 FLE ASPH 6-BIT 11663 Would be a 9.5/10, but calling it 9/10 to be safe. This is the lastest FLE 6-bit version. $3,650 includes shipping. Payment fees to be discussed depending on method of payment. Included: Lens + Leica metal hood + caps + Leica leather case +...
  12. J

Leica Summicron SL 50MM - Mint

$4,825. Keeping my SL 90 and going to add the SL 35, so this needs to find a new home. This is a week old, about 10 test shots taken to ensure proper operation before sale. And yes, this is as good as the hype says it is. Almost two years of Leica warranty left (until Feb 20 2022). Receipt...
  13. J

ZEISS Milvus 135mm f/2 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon

$1200. Price includes shipping via USPS First Class Mail and PP fees. Not much to say here - the lens is one of the best I have used. Selling as I am "standardizing" on Leica R and M lenses. Included: Lens, Zeiss front and rear Caps. I lost the original hood but will include a B&W Made in...
  14. J

Leica BP-SCL4 Battery For Q2 / SL / SL2

I have a few of these, selling one for now. Holds 100% charge. Battery only, no box or case. $185 shipped USPS first class mail and regular PayPal included. Local pickup in NYC can be arranged.
  15. J

Leica M240 Black - Local NYC Sale

Leica 240 Black. $2,175. Local NYC meetup at / near WTC. Optically and mechanically perfect. Cosmetically, there is some brassing and small dent on bottom plate - see pictures. Rangefinder accuracy is spot on with the 35 Summilux FLE, Elmar 24 and Elmar 90 F4 macro. LCD is very clean. Body +...
  16. J

Leica Visoflex 020 for M10 with box, case

Leica Visoflex 020 for M10 with box, case, papers. $450 paypal fees and USPS shipping to CONUS included. No offers please, price is firm
  17. J

WTB: Leica Visoflex 020 Electronic Viewfinder (18767) for M10

Looking for a used Visoflex 020 in good working condition at a reasonable price. Don't need box or papers, just the EVF. Shipping to NJ, USA or I can pick-up locally in NYC/NJ.
  18. J

MJMoore Feedback

Bought Leica Summilux 35 FLE from forum member MJMoore. Everything as expected, arrived in two days, as described. Thanks, "Jaree"
  19. J

FS: Canon 95mm Protector Filter + Box

Bought it for Nikon 500 PF but ended up selling the lens. Filter is in very good condition. $90 includes PayPal fees and USPS regular shipping to CONUS. Local meetup in NYC welcome. This is the same item as here...
  20. J

Sony 32GB G Series XQD Memory Card

Sony 32GB G Series XQD Memory Card. Mint. Used only once. With original packaging. Price: $45 including regular USPS shipping and PayPal fee. This is the "G" series XQD card that sells for $89 at B&H.