The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. W

Size difference: Cambo WRS-1200 vs WRC-400

Hey u/anyone, I’ve got a spare WRS-1200 i‘ve been meaning to sell, with a rodenstock lens. I replaced it with an Arca a few years back, but the WRS-1200 is certainly much smaller and more convenient. Haven’t used a WRC-400. If you decide you want to buy a WRS-1200 with cheap-ish lens (45mm...
  2. W

FS: Cambo WRS 1000

Looking forward to that 'warm and fuzzy feeling' (and also some sharp wide angles) once my Cambo arrives in the mail. (sorry Guy!).
  3. W

Renting Phase One on a (very tight) budget

I guess if some pro - for example Gareth - sells his MF kit, someone else must be buying it! :) I checked out rental prices in Perth (over my way - just for my interest) and all I could find was a P25 for $300/day. Not very attractive. Easier just to buy something, shoot it and sell it if...
  4. W

Renting Phase One on a (very tight) budget

Well, I'm going to buy a MF digital back, even if Gareth does think it's a reckless and stupid money pit... :) From the figures you've posted, I think you made the right call going with a low-end P-series purchase rather than renting ($1500 for a four day rental is a big chunk of the cost of...
  5. W

Hi there, If you really want to move it...what's the absolute lowest you'd be happy selling...

Hi there, If you really want to move it...what's the absolute lowest you'd be happy selling this at? (Pretend the bargaining/negotiating etc had already happened...) I ask because I just bough Bob (from this forum's) df and 80mm a few days back, but I'm trying to find a back to go with it...