The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

Sorry Mods I clearly put this in the wrong section... please delete entirely for me or move to FS thank you!

I have a gently used Fuji GFX 100s. Purchased earlier this year from B&H. $5000 including shipping within the US. Let me know if you have any questions. Jordan
  2. J

Wtb: IQ1100 or IQ3100

Anyone looking to part with an IQ1100 or 3100 for a great price? I have a Fuji GFX 100s I'd consider trading towards it if that's of interest. Let me know! Thanks.
  3. J

Fuji GFX100S and Roddy55 and schneider 47mm on Arca Swiss

This is a great thread- thanks for starting it. Can we confirm that the 47mm lens will work at infinity with the Arca Swiss? Thanks!
  4. J

Fujifilm GFX100 Pixelshift Firmware is out

Thank you for doing these tests!
  5. J

Fujifilm GFX100 Pixelshift Firmware is out

I'm with Paul. Although this is a welcomed update, it would be just as good if not better to have offered a 4 shot and an 8 shot mode. Hopefully Fuji will do this.
  6. J

FS: Fuji GFX100 LN: $9500

For sale I have a “like new” Fuji GFX100. Comes with everything that comes in the box. Purchased new from Kenmore Camera in mid-December. I have only had the chance to use it once and that was in the studio. Camera is absolutely mint. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees. Save $500 and taxes...
  7. J

Pointing the GFX 100 straight downward with the 120mm macro

Thank you, guys. Appreciate your thoughts- feel more confident in my rig now.
  8. J

Pointing the GFX 100 straight downward with the 120mm macro

My work requires my camera to be point straight downward for days at a time from the likes of a heavy-duty stand. In the past I've used Hasselblad H-series cameras with their 120mm macro (a heavy set-up) and it worked fine. I'm currently using a Fuji GFX 100 to do the same... but because the...
  9. J

Sony A7RIV, lightly used: $3075

I have a lightly used Sony A7RIV that purchased new from B&H in late September. Camera is in mint condition with probably less than 500 exposures. Used indoors only. Comes with original box and all paperwork. $3075 via PayPal and free shipping within the US.
  10. J

Fuji GFX100 unused

Bump. Camera is back in possession from Fuji. Went off Tuesday afternoon and came back this morning! Pretty incredible if you ask me. So the switch which didn’t give me problems, as I haven’t used the camera, is now fixed so that it won’t give anyone any problems :). Still for sale in unused...
  11. J

Fuji GFX100 unused

I’m not sure about the warranty. It hasn’t been registered, no one inquired about it when they sent me a prepaid label to send the camera for the advisory notice, and I’ll happily provide the original receipt. From what I’ve read their warranty is through a 3rd party possibly, but beyond that I...
  12. J

Fuji GFX100 unused

Camera is going back to Fuji for the recall/advisory notice- just because. Camera is still unused at the moment. When it returns it will still be unused, but will be fixed for when it is used :). $9800 shipped within the US. 100% feedback on eBay for nearly 20 years now. As I’ve stated, I just...
  13. J

Fuji GFX100 unused

Bump
  14. J

Fuji GFX100 unused

I had already had it for over 30 days when I initially posted.
  15. J

Fuji GFX100 unused

Was trying to do this simply from my phone. Surely there are apps I could use to adjust the size, I just haven’t explored it. Thank you for the tip though sir.
  16. J

Fuji GFX100 unused

Bump. $9900, I’ll pay PayPal fee and shipping within the US. Pictures on other forums as for some reason I can’t get them to upload to GetDPI. Let me know if you have any questions.
  17. J

Fuji GFX100 unused

Bump, price drop, and updated terms:) $9900 I pay insured shipping within the US- will only ship within the US. Paypal fees on buyer. Still has over 30 days to purchase the extended warranty. Reach out with any questions.
  18. J

Fuji GFX100 unused

For whatever reason I’m having quite a time uploading images of the camera and its box to Getdpi... I was able to upload over at LL. Anyhow, please reach out if you have any questions. Thanks.
  19. J

Fuji GFX100 unused

Hi all, I had preordered at the right time and received mine near release day. I put a 32-64mm lens on it, looked through the camera, no card, pressed the shutter a few times and it’s been stored away ever since. I just don’t have the time to use this at the moment and it could be with someone...
  20. J

Fuji GFX 100

Thank you.