The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. O

Linhof M 679 Copal 0 Lens Board - $70

Price reduced to $70. OBO
  2. O

Schneider 28mm WA-Digitar - $700

Price reduced to $700.
  3. O

FS: Nikon F-Mount PC Lenses 28mm & 85mm

vicgarast: Please check your messages--I need your email address. Thanks!
  4. O

FS: Nikon F-Mount PC Lenses 28mm & 85mm

For Sale: 1) Nikon PC Micro Nikkor 85mm 2.8 D. Excellent condition. Glass is flawless, no dings, and never dropped. It comes with an aluminum HB-22 Nikon lens hood, caps, case, and original box/documentation. I used this on a Fuji GFX and it easily covers the sensor. Since this lens is...
  5. O

Schneider 28mm WA-Digitar - $700

For Sale: A Schneider 28mm WA-Digitar lens. This lens is one of the few wide angle options for those looking to use a DSLR or mirrorless camera as a digital back on a view camera. I used this lens successfully on a Fuji GFX. The lens is in spectacular condition. I am only selling to fund a...
  6. O

Linhof M 679 Copal 0 Lens Board - $70

This is a genuine Linhof lens board. Its in great condition with only minimal signs of use. Asking $100. I'll cover shipping and paypal fees to any address in the lower 48.
  7. O

WTB: Schneider Kreuznach 120 f/5.6 APO Digitar ASPH

I just don’t understand why SK or Linos/Rodenstock don’t have a gofundme or similar lens sale. This way they have buyers pay upfront before they manufacture the lens run. I guarantee buyers would line up for this lens and lenses like the 150mm sironar s if they were to make a few limited batches.
  8. O

SOLD Arca Swiss Cube

This is a game changer—I love mine.
  9. O

Headed to Stowe, VT

Never mind…
  10. O

Headed to Stowe, VT

I’m headed to Stowe VT in a couple of weeks for a few days (mid July). I was wondering if anyone could suggest any landscape photography locations within 30 minutes or so from Stowe. Any other information about the area is appreciated as well. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
  11. O

WTB Pentax 67 camera preferably w/TTL

Are you looking for a meter or a camera and a meter? I have a P67 camera I plan to sell. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss further.
  12. O

Question regarding Aspen trees

The 15th of October is too late for telluride, but there are plenty of spots in southern Colorado and northern New Mexico that would be at peak.