The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon F-Mount PC Lenses 28mm & 85mm

orftoden

For Sale:

1) Nikon PC Micro Nikkor 85mm 2.8 D. Excellent condition. Glass is flawless, no dings, and never dropped. It comes with an aluminum HB-22 Nikon lens hood, caps, case, and original box/documentation. I used this on a Fuji GFX and it easily covers the sensor. Since this lens is manual, it adapts easily to a Fuji body with a "dumb" adapter. I am asking $650--I'll cover PayPal G&S fees, and you cover shipping to the lower 48. It originally retailed for $1,600 and I purchased it from Ritz Camera.

2) Nikon PC 28mm 3.5 AIS shift lens. This lens is also in excellent condition. It comes with caps and a 72mm Hoya filter. Even though this is an older lens, it has no known issues and works as new. I am asking $280--I'll cover PayPal G&S fees, and you cover shipping to the lower 48.

I have more photos I can send of either lens if you are interested. Thank you for looking.

Attachments