The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. dillonp

FS: PhaseOne IQ350 + 80mm kit (5 year warranty included)

Willing to adjust the price to $13,999, open to offers.
  2. dillonp

Hi Bill, I appreciate your response. Right now I'm focused on selling the entire kit. Thank you for your interest.
  3. dillonp

PhaseOne IQ350 + 80mm Kit for Sale

Hello thank you Mexecutioner. I just posted there as well. Appreciate the heads up.
  4. dillonp

Hello all! Happy to share with you, I am parting ways with my personal kit here. Open to any questions and offers. For sale, a personally owned and gently cared for, complete PhaseOne XF-IQ350 & Schneider Kreuznach 80mm ls f/2.8. The kit was purchased through Digital Transitions brand new...
  5. dillonp

PhaseOne IQ350 + 80mm Kit for Sale

Hello all! Happy to share with you, I am parting ways with my personal kit here. Open to any questions and offers. For sale, a personally owned and gently cared for, complete PhaseOne XF-IQ350 & Schneider Kreuznach 80mm ls f/2.8. The kit was purchased through Digital Transitions brand new...