The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

FS: Mamiya RZ67 + 110mm f/2.8 lens + 120 back, excellent condition

Up for grabs: my backup RZ67 body with the 110mm f/2.8 lens, and a nice 120 back. This was my backup body/lens for my main RZ67 system, and as such, saw little use. I ran film through it on occasion to keep it ready to go, but it didn't suffer day-to-day pro usage. It's got a fresh battery...
  2. E

FS: Voigtlander Bessa II color heliar 6x9 folding camera, near-mint

Thinning the herd a bit of some beautiful cameras I just don't use enough. This is a Voigtlander Bessa II, a 6x9 folding camera using 120 film, and equipped with the 105mm f/3.5 Color Heliar lens - considered the best of the lenses that came on the Bessa series (except for the unobtainium...
  3. E

FS: Rolleiflex SL66 system - body + 4 lenses + prism/metered hood/etc.

Up for grabs: a Rollei SL 66 system, previously owned by Robert K. Byers.. .https://www.marinarts.org/event/robert-k-byers-a-lifetime-of-photography/ I took this in trade from a local friend, but it's surplus to my needs really. As much as I enjoy it, I don't really need it. It's all in great...
  4. E

WTB Mamiya RZ 75mm Short Barrel lens

I have one. What is your budget? Just as an aside, the 75mm shift and SB lenses commonly have clouding issues in the rear cemented pair of elements, it took me buying about 3 or 4 examples of this lens until I found a good one that didn't have any clouding. The clouding seems to be a problem of...
  5. E

FS: Large format cameras and lenses

For Sale: large format lenses and cameras A professional photographer friend of mine is selling off his large format gear. It's located in Europe, his contact info is below. I've bought from him before and can vouch for his trustworthiness. Feel free to contact him directly, or I can be an...
  6. E

Olympus Zuiko 35mm Shift Lens adapted for Nikon

Just a bump and a side-note, this is the relatively rare multi-coated version of this lens. Good luck with sale! -Ed
  7. E

WTB: Nikkor AM ED 210mm f/5.6 macro large format lens

still looking, thanks!
  8. E

WTB: Nikkor AM ED 210mm f/5.6 macro large format lens

hi - Looking for a Nikkor (Nikon) 210mm f/5.6 AM ED Macro lens for large format. I can offer $ or interesting trades of photographic gear. Thanks! -Ed
  9. E

WTB:Kodak Aero Ektar/schneider xenotar/Taylor-Hobson

I have an Aero Ektar 178/2.5 I can offer. Also: Pentac 8" f/2.9, 6" bell and Howell aero ektar f/2.5, an Actron 6" f/2.8 aerial lens (which will cover 9x9"). Perhaps others as well.... Feel free to email, -Ed ed @ edsawyer . com
  10. E

WTB/WTT: Xenotar 150mm f/2.8 lens

Thanks for the info! I will check that one out. I appreciate the heads-up.
  11. E

WTB/WTT: Xenotar 150mm f/2.8 lens

hi - I am looking for a 150mm f/2.8 Schneider Xenotar lens. Preferably in shutter, though in barrel would be fine too. I can offer $ or other interesting lenses/gear to trade, including Canon EF, vintage OM and Rokkor 35mm format lenses, and medium and large format lenses also. thanks for...
  12. E

Olympus 24mm f/3.5 OM Zuiko shift lens with custom filter / polarizer

Still available, open to offers (price and/or trade)
  13. E

WTB: Linhof anatomical grip

Looking for a left hand Linhof anatomical grip, ideally with baseplate, strap, and cable release. Preferably in black but white would be ok too. I'd also be up for just the baseplate, in case someone has an extra one of those, as they are hard to find compared to the grips themselves. Thanks...
  14. E

Olympus 24mm f/3.5 OM Zuiko shift lens with custom filter / polarizer

Olympus OM Zuiko 24mm f/3.5 shift lens - this lens is a rare jewel, perhaps the pinnacle of Olympus' lens manufacturing expertise. It surpasses Canon's 24mm TSE mk1 easily both in image quality and range of shift. It was the first 24mm shift lens ever built by anyone, it uses extra-low...
  15. E

Minolta Rokkor 100mm f/3.5 Macro lens (Rokkor-X) 1:2 macro

Minolta Rokkor 100mm f/3.5 Macro Rokkor-X lens - A beautiful lens, both for portraits and macro. It will go to 1:2 macro by itself, or add the matched 1:1 converter from Minolta (not included) to get to 1:1 macro. Modern Photography raved about this lens back in the day, it was the best macro...
  16. E

WTB: Canham DLC 4x5

Looking for a Canham DLC 4x5 camera, in nice shape and with whatever accessories might be available. I can offer cash of course and/or also some interesting camera related trade gear: Mamiya 7II Gowland pocket view 4x5 Canon EOS 1VHS with spare NP-E2 batteries Various Canon EOS lenses Various...
  17. E

WTB: Mamiya RZ67 500mm f/6 APO lens

hi - I am looking for a nice Mamiya RZ67 500mm f/6 APO lens. Preferably with the lens support, trunk, and all accessories. Feel free to pm or email ed @ edsawyer . com Thanks! -Ed
  18. E

Mamiya 7 50mm lens

The 50 is a totally sweet lens, specs-wise it tests better than all the others by a small margin. (they are all Great though). I find myself using the 65 a lot as a nice walkaround lens, and it's a good one for that too. I have some tests from older magazines, where the 7/7II and lenses were...
  19. E

FS: Mamiya 7 150mm f/4.5 lens, as-new mint-condition

For Sale: A beautiful copy of the Mamiya 7 150mm f/4.5 L lens. This one is in mint shape, no flaws whatsoever, either optically or cosmetically. Perfect condition! It's a wonderful copy and works perfectly. Includes both caps. This is a spectacular lens, a true APO (apochromatic design) and...