The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya RZ67 + 110mm f/2.8 lens + 120 back, excellent condition

EdSawyer

Up for grabs: my backup RZ67 body with the 110mm f/2.8 lens, and a nice 120 back. This was my backup body/lens for my main RZ67 system, and as such, saw little use. I ran film through it on occasion to keep it ready to go, but it didn't suffer day-to-day pro usage. It's got a fresh battery, everything is working 100% as expected. The installed focus screen is the Mamiya grid screen, I could substitute for the non-grid stock screen if desired. The lens is clean and clear with no issues, no dust, no scratches, shutter fires fine at all speeds. Also includes the waist-level finder. Asking $1800.

I have other RZ stuff if desired: 220 back, 75mm shift lens, 75mm short-barrel lens, 180mm short barrel lens, short-barrel adapter, both extension tubes, etc.

Thanks for looking!

Full size images here

-Ed

Attachments