The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. seakayaker

WTB: Mamiya 7 II + lenses

Sent you a PM.
  2. seakayaker

Which 21mm for the M 240?

This was taken with a M-P 240 and a Elmarit-M 21mm f2.8 pre-ASPH ..... a very nice lens that works with the 240. I do not see them on the market too often however.
  3. seakayaker

Fun with images taken with the Pentax K1

Thanks for sharing your images and comments, look forward to seeing/reading more from you and other contributors regarding the K1. It is on my wish list for now, just need to see how it shakes out. What software are you using to post process your images?
  4. seakayaker

Fun w/Digital M Images

I know the feeling, the 75 Cron is a wonderful lens and love it when I use it, but the 50 lux has been on my M250 for the last four months.
  5. seakayaker

Fun w/Digital M Images

. . . . . another day at the office and the view is the same and ever changing. M-P 240 ~ 50/1.4
  6. seakayaker

Fun w/Digital M Images

03/20/16 ~ Shilshole Bay as Viewed from Golden Gardens Park M-P 240 ~ Summilux-M 50mm f1.4 ASPH
  7. seakayaker

Fun w/Digital M Images

3/20/16 ~ Seattle Asian Museum at Volunteer Park M-P 240 ~ Summilux-M 50mm f1.4 ASPH
  8. seakayaker

Fun w/Digital M Images

Nothing like Seattle Clouds ...... 03/10/16 ~ Elliott Bay view from First Hill 03/12/16 ~ Seattle Skyline view from Kerry Park on Queen Anne M-P 240 ~ Summilux-M 50mm f1.4 ASPH
  9. seakayaker

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

MM ~ Carl Zeiss T* C-Sonnar 50mm f1.5
  10. seakayaker

Fun w/Digital M Images

M-P 240 ~ 50/1.5
  11. seakayaker

MM ~ Zeiss C-Sonnar 50/1.5
  12. seakayaker

13. seakayaker

14. seakayaker

15. seakayaker

Artful pics of flora...

M9 ~ 75/2
  16. seakayaker

MM ~ Zeiss C-Sonnar 50/1.5 - - - Updated - - - MM ~ Zeiss C-Sonnar 50/1.5
  17. seakayaker

Fun w/Digital M Images

While out for a walk at Golden Gardens Park, there was a group preparing a few Seagliders to launch in the Puget Sound. The Seaglider is manufactured by Kongsberg Maritime. The group also referred me to the Applied Physics Lab website at the University of Washington for information regarding the...
  18. seakayaker

19. seakayaker

MM ~ C Sonnar 50/1.5
  20. seakayaker

MM ~ C Sonnar 50/1.5