The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. danlindberg

Technical Camera Images

3 image flatstitch. 20 left, centre, 20 right. Alpa Plus • Schneider 90 • X1D. 1/15 • f8 • iso200. [also posted in 'Behind-the-scene' thread, sorry if anyone gets annoyed for doubleposting]
  2. danlindberg

Behind the scenes

3 image flatstitch. 20 left, centre, 20 right. Schneider 90, Alpa Plus, X1D. 1/15, f8, iso200.
  3. danlindberg

What is a good lens kit for the Hasselblad 907x

Since they are all optically excellent it is only matter of preference imho. I have always been a 3-lens-guy even though I have had boatloads of lenses over the decades. But in the end I always bring/use 3 basic lenses. My most wanted lens in the XCD line was the 21. This is the lens that made...
  4. danlindberg

x1d backfocus

Tried it and it is much more accurate!!! 7 quick images just around me and focus where I wanted it on 6 of them. Much appreciated for the advise :)
  5. danlindberg

x1d backfocus

I'll try that now...thanks :)
  6. danlindberg

x1d backfocus

Anyone have a tip on how to adjust backfocus on X1D? I have mk.1 body and XCD90. I was asked to do a few portraits yesterday and when looking through the series of images I realised imediately that 80% were focused on the tip of the ear and eye soft even if that's where I aimed all the time...
  7. danlindberg

A major update!

Looking modern and fresh. Good work! I also like the new logo, but if I may, I would overlook kerning of 'DPI'.
  8. danlindberg

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Hasselblad X1D • XCD 21 • 32 second exposure [Heliopan 10 stop ND] • f 11 • 100 iso
  9. danlindberg

One camera, one prime lens

Alpa SWA, Schneider 60XL, Phaseone Achromatic.
  10. danlindberg

Positive Feedback for Dan Lindburg

Thank you for the positive feedback! That's the beauty of this particular forum, trusted members can do this without hesitation. Enjoy the scanner :salute:
  11. danlindberg

Beautiful photograph Vieri! I especially love the green tone of the foreground.
  12. danlindberg

My new mistress! Shot with X1D and the XCD 45.
  13. danlindberg

IQ1 50 H-mount

There you go! I just took for granted it had ES being a Cmos! Thanks for pointing that out, then it is of no use. Bummer.....
  14. danlindberg

IQ1 50 H-mount

I have been out of the loop for quite some time so I thought I ask my friends here for some input. I'm not in the market for a DB (too expensive) but an IQ1 50 H-mount turned up at my doorstep at a price that seems 'very' attractive (through my longtime dealer so all legit) and I just might...
  15. danlindberg

How to avoid blur during stormy winds

I have a somewhat unconventional method when the wind simply is too strong to pin down the cam for long exposures. I obviously try to make the cam as still as possible as well, low height if possible, shield with my body etc... I start with shooting exposures with fast times to freeze static...
  16. danlindberg

WTB Canon FD lenses

As to the request of Winetu! Trust you don't mind jdphoto! Canon 85L on Hasselblad X1D with a Novoflex adapter. Shot wide open @1.2 (1/1000 • 100 iso), aprox 3metres to wood in focus and the OOF area to the left is aprox 6 metres behind focus target. Vignetting left as is, very little...
  17. danlindberg

WTB Canon FD lenses

@ Winetu Of course! Tell me if there is a particular f-stop and focus distance you would like to see! And what lens.... @jdphoto I have sent a pm