The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

My C.V. Colour Skopar infinity issue

I have a 35mm f2.5 C.V. Colour Skopar Classic LTM lens for use on my M8, it is mounted with a code-able John Milich adapter. Focus is fine at near to mid-ground distances, it is a lens that I like for the things it does well. I'm not too interested in wide-open performance [preferring to work...
  2. C

D300 remote firing question

Could someone please advise me. An artist friend has a D300 [not me] which came with the UK bundled RAW software [presumably Capture?]. To properly record a piece of 'floor work', I suggested that the solution might be to fix the camera to a beam above the work, and fire it from his laptop...
  3. C

Any 24-PC users?

I believed that the introduction of the new perspective control 24mm lens was a a long overdue and significant addition to the Nikon lens line. Surprisingly, there is little about the lens available on the 'net. Can anyone here give some hands-on feedback about the lens' handling and imaging...