The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

SOLD --- FS (EU/CH): Contax 645 kit with 3 lenses and Sinar digital back, new Price 4200 €/CHF

I discovered that unfortunately the 45mm lens caught some fungus, hence a price reduction to compensate for it. New price 4200 €/CHF And since people have asked, I do not have a film back.
  2. F

SOLD --- FS (EU/CH): Contax 645 kit with 3 lenses and Sinar digital back, new Price 4200 €/CHF

Hi all, it´s time to let go of quite some equipment I never really use. Up for grabs is a Contax 645 kit consisting of: Contax 645 body + viewfinder + grip Contax 2.0/80mm lens Contax 2.8/45mm lens Contax 2.8/140mm lens 3 extension rings cable release Sinar 54m digital back with 22 Megapixel...
  3. F

FS (EU/CH): Hasselblad Tilt-Shift kit for Fuji GFX

Hi all, I thought I would eventually enter the Fuji 100 megapixel world, but I won´t. Hence I decided it´s time to let got of my Hasselblad gear. Up for offer is: Fujifilm Hasselbald H to GFX Adapter Hasselblad HTS tilt-shift 1.5 converter Hasselblad HC 50mm II with only 3171 actuations...
  4. F

WTB: phase one iq 160 or 260 V mount

I sold the P65+. Sorry.
  5. F

SOLD! Phase One P65+ in Hasselblad V-mount

Sunday bump. Any offers welcome...
  6. F

SOLD! Phase One P65+ in Hasselblad V-mount

I am ready to let go of my Hasselblad Kit, since I don´t use it much and have too much gear anyways. Up for sale first is the Phase One P65+ It´s in very good condition with a reasonable number of actuations on it especially since there are no moving parts. I suppose whoever is interested in...
  7. F

WTB: phase one iq 160 or 260 V mount

In case a Phase One P65+ would do, I have one for sale in V-mount.
  8. F

FS: fat pixel Phase One P25 digital back for Contax 645

Hi, I am interested in the back. Where in the EU are you located? Best regards, Oliver
  9. F

SOLD: Leica Summilux 75 , Made in Canada

Sunday-Bump. Offers welcome...
  10. F

SOLD: Leica Summilux 35 Aspherical AA

Sunday-Bump. Offers welcome
  11. F

SOLD: Leica Noctilux 50 Version 2

Sunday-Bump. Offers welcome
  12. F

SOLD: Leica Summilux 75 , Made in Canada

Hi all, I know this is maybe not exactly the place to sell prices Leica items, but I am not a member in any of the Leica forums, so I post this here first. I am not Leica fanboy either, but I sort of ran into the estate of a former Leica salesman and he had picked some nice lenses for...
  13. F

SOLD: Leica Noctilux 50 Version 2

Hi all, I know this is not exactly the place to sell such a Leica collector´s item, but I am not a member in any of the Leica forums, so I post this here first. I am not Leica fanboy either, but I sort of ran into the estate of a former Leica salesman and he had picked some nice lenses for...
  14. F

SOLD: Leica Summilux 35 Aspherical AA

Hi all, I know this is not exactly the place to sell such a rare Leica collector´s item, but I am not a member in any of the Leica forums, so I post this here first. I am not Leica fanboy either, but I sort of ran into the estate of a former Leica salesman and he had picked some nice lenses...