The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: phase one iq 160 or 260 V mount

jaewon

Hi everyone,I'm looking for phase one iq 160 or 260 V mount.
and also phase one iq 180, 280 or leaf credo 60, 80
Thanks for viewing and have a good day.

se7en

I'm selling my V-mount IQ160, with box, cables, charger and two batteries. Completely mint and ready to go. Presents in and runs like new. There's 19,000 shots on it. Feel free to DM me for more details as I'll be glad to chat!

sapartan

I'm selling my V-mount IQ160, with box, cables, charger and two batteries. Completely mint and ready to go. Presents in and runs like new. There's 19,000 shots on it. Feel free to DM me for more details as I'll be glad to chat!
Hi
What you asking for.
Thanks

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
IQ260 vs IQ160 IMHO if only because you'll lose the exposure map function. If that doesn't matter get the IQ160 if the is discount is sufficient.

nikesteam

I have an Aptus-II 12R in V-mount that I may be willing to part with. Let me know if you're interested. Very rare, rotating FF 80MP sensor.

buildbot

What is a good price for a IQ160 or IQ260 these days?
MPB.com had one listed for just over 2K at one point if I recall correctly (!!), but they seem to hover around 3-5K at most places? The 260 is on the 5K end for sure. Also the mount matters a lot - V mount or Contax is more rare of course.