The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

………………

• Thread starter Deleted member 31524
  • Start date

jotloob

Subscriber Member
HASSELBLAD STORIES

Here an other Hasselblad Camera Story .
The complete camera set , lens , camera and filmback of a 1951 1600F was sold by HASSELBLAD to a photographer in Goteborg .
He did not use the camera very much . His son inherited all photographic equipment and kept it unused on the shelf .
So I , just by luck , got the chance to buy it . The set is in very good condition and fully funtional .
I have taken some images with that camera , but could not find them yet .

VINTAGE_QUEEN_0009_@.jpg

VINTAGE.QUEEN.0020.@.jpg

LEDGER.BOOK.EXCERPT.jpg

The last image is an excerpt of the HASSELBLAD ledger books .
That is a kind of book , where all sales were documented .(No computers at that time) Have a look to line 3 from the top .
There you will find all serial numbers of the lens , camera and back . You can see these numbers also in image 2 .
The company H-Foto obviously bought more cameras , as you can see from the ledger book .

Enjoy the little story .

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Vince Don't forget the two other beauties . The first "SWC's" . The Supreme Wide Angle and the Super Wide . They look very similar but are different .
I have them both , both in beautiful condition and working , but unfortunately no stories behind them .