The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

23XT, 32XT, 60XL, 90HRSW, 120 ASPH, 150N, 180: Cambo WRS, WTS, and XT Rodenstock and Legacy Schneider sell off

akaru

Selling off my Cambo and XT gear as I focus on my Arca outfit and pay off a DB I purchased. More images to follow. PM for more info or more pics.
IMG_6521.jpeg

Rodenstock HR Digaron-S 23mm f/5.6 Phase One XT
+++++SOLD+++++

Rodenstock HR Digaron-S 180mm f/5.6 with t/s rear spacer
+++++SOLD+++++

Wrs-2048 rear spacer with tilt
+++++SOLD+++++

Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 32mm f/4 Phase One XT
+++++SOLD+++++

Schneider Apo-Digitar 60XL f/5.6 WTS
+++++SOLD+++++

Rodenstock HR Digaron-SW 90mm f/5.6 WTS
+++++SOLD+++++

Schneider Apo-Digitar 120 ASPH f/5.6 WRS
+++++SOLD+++++

Schneider Apo-Digitar 150 N f/5.6 WRS
+++++SOLD+++++

All are pristine in XT shutter or aperture mount. All apertures smooth and great, glass perfect. No issues with any lenses. Come with front and rear caps including custom made rear caps that are better sealed for dust.

Also have a Cambo WRC-400 compact camera ($2500) that includes two mounts, cold shoe mount, wooden handgrip, and Phase One digital back adapter.
+++++SOLD+++++

Phase One XT ($5000) that includes DT compendium foot (not shown).
+++++SOLD+++++

WRS-1049 front spacer (for using SB lenses on an XT) $400.
+++++SOLD+++++

Attachments

Last edited:

Paul Spinnler

The 120 and 60 should be picked up immediately. This is as rare as it gets. In fact, these lenses make a kt with their flexibility / IC.

akaru

The 120 and 60 should be picked up immediately. This is as rare as it gets. In fact, these lenses make a kt with their flexibility / IC.
Yeah, I’m only selling as I have or will replace them in another mount. I could remount these, but that’s an extra trip across the pond, and feels like a waste for someone who would want it in Cambo mount. I considered—and still consider—keeping them as a backup, but that doesn’t feel right to me. They are special lenses that should be out in the field.

Ben730

Akaru
I'm interested in the Rodenstock HR Digaron-SW 90mm f/5.6 WTS mount. I don't need the lens, I only need the mount.
Maybe you are interested?
Thanks,
Ben

akaru

I have interest in that lens as-is but PM’d you. Plenty of interest in the 60, 90, and 120 so far but all are still available. Will post Cambo and XT cameras as well. Can work a deal if buying multiple items.

Last edited:

Paul Spinnler

Those not offering asking for 60, 120 will regret it once they are gone - these are difficult to find and best-in-class optics. Largest existing IC, rectilinear, sharp as hell.

Last edited:

Paul Spinnler

The 120 is very rare and exceptional. The 60 too.

They literally don't make glass with such huge image circles anymore. Niche, but unique in its features if you need the highest resolution stitches.

The 60 can be a one size-fits-all fully rectilinear architectural photography lens.

Last edited:

akaru

Many of the prices are close to half the cost of new, but I can take offers or make a deal for sets of items.

akaru

Open to offers or trades for Alpa gear. Looking for a TC, Pano, Plus, or XY, and SB AO lenses 23, 90, 138.

Last edited:

akaru

Withdrawing the irreplaceable 60 & 120.

Price drop on 150, would like to make a sale this week.

180 now comes with the WRST-2048 Tilt/Swing rear spacer at listed price because they belong together. (The rear spacer gives a larger image circle than the WTS version).