The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

907X suitable case

spb

Staff member
I have a Billingham Hadley Pro, and will have a 907X, 30mm, 45mm, 90mm + iPad Pro 9.8". I never go out with all lenses. However travelling I may consider going with these 3 lenses, camera, iPad. I cannot judge without the camera whether this will work.

Last edited:

FloatingLens

I am using the Wotancraft Ryker right now to fit the 907X + 45P and a 500C/M all at the same time. This fits rather well, provided you are using one of the shorter V lenses between 60-100mm. Instead of the body, you could carry another long XCD lens for sure.

• Thanks
Reactions: spb

spb

Staff member
Judging by that I think I can carry on with my Hadley. Presently it gets a bit tight with the iPad+keyboard in, but maybe with the smaller cube like 907X that may be better. The Wotancraft looks a very well made bag.