The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Alvandi Camera Systems

Alvandi Camera Systems produce various types of 4x5, 5x7 and 8x10 inch large format and 679 medium format tilt-shift technical cameras, as well as a 6x17 panorama. In addition to the above, we produce according to the customer's request, all the photographic equipment accessories, for all types of large format, medium format, panoramic cameras, roll film back, etc for all regions of the world.
https://www.mr-alvandi.com/
Email
Instagram

TechTalk

Welcome. I hope we will see you participating in the forums.

I've enjoyed exploring your website which I discovered some time ago when searching for information. Thank you for the useful information you provide there.

I wish you all the best.

Welcome. I hope we will see you participating in the forums.

I've enjoyed exploring your website which I discovered some time ago when searching for information. Thank you for the useful information you provide there.

I wish you all the best.
Thank you so much. I hope I can be useful.