The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Arca C1 Cube Cover

Smoothjazz

I was just hiking around the coast with my Arca C1 cube on a Gitzo tripod, and realized I should really hike with a cover on the head to protect from accidental scrapes or the elements. Any recommendations for a cover to slip over the cube? I am thinking it should have a draw string or way of cinching it tight. Perhaps a lens pouch would work. Thanks for your help.

John

kdphotography

I use an old Canon lens pouch when I want/need added protection on the Cube (or other head). It has cinch strings to you can tie.

jng

I use the pouch for the Really Right Stuff BH-55 ballhead - it's a perfect fit and has some padding to protect the Cube from bumps (and also has a cinch cord like Ken's repurposed lens pouch).

John