The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Automatic stacking with the IQ4 150 and Cambo Actus XL

Phase V

Not necessarily, Novoflex has a combination of a bellow and a shortend tube with the achromat-lens built in
that at least covers the Fuji GFX sensor, it should cover my IQ3 back as well but i am not sure about the quality
at the corners therefore the question.

Attachments

sorenrex

Hi kuky
That is so nice to hear. I am doing watches and jewellery so I think it is perfect. So nice you to post instructions. Gives me peace off mind. weird Cognisys nor Cambo
cares. I ordered everything yesterday. will keep you posted

buildbot

Not necessarily, Novoflex has a combination of a bellow and a shortend tube with the achromat-lens built in
that at least covers the Fuji GFX sensor, it should cover my IQ3 back as well but i am not sure about the quality
at the corners therefore the question.
I know you can mount it, but the article I linked above on the lens says that the corners start falling off on a full frame DSLR - I would be pretty surprised if the IQ3 works.

Kuky

Hi kuky
That is so nice to hear. I am doing watches and jewellery so I think it is perfect. So nice you to post instructions. Gives me peace off mind. weird Cognisys nor Cambo
cares. I ordered everything yesterday. will keep you posted
What exactly did you order?

Kuky

Cambo Actus-XL 35 mm and the Rodenstock 105 macro and Cognisys AXCL-985
Yes, but what rail and bellows. There are a few things maybe Cambo did not mention to you.

- If you ordered the standard 300mm rail you will be restricted to 1:1 magnification with the Rodenstock 105. You cannot go higher magnification with that rail.
- Even on the 300mm rail I can obtain 1:1 with the AC-214 long extension bellows (5-fold). I am not sure you can with the standard AC-210 standard bellows (3-fold). I don't have the AC-210 to test it but there is a big possibility it won't work.

Kuky

20230223_140311 copy.jpg

This is the Rodenstock 105 focused for 1:1 magnification. As you can see the 300mm rail is fully utilised and the 5-fold bellows is extended quite a lot.

sorenrex

hi
very good point. I think they got It covered but I think I will borrow your pic and make sure they understand. have you any pic you feel like sharing with this setup around 1:1
I would appreciate it. [email protected]
how long steps do you do for F8 at 1:1 ?, and how does it differ with the big knob compared to the small turns the rail needs ?