The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture One Styles

JeffK

With C1 23 the capture one styles can be applied to layers and mixed.

Anyone have positive or negatives to say about the Capture One styles?
Or have coupon codes?
Recommendations for other C1 styles pack available out there? ie: VSCO used to have amazing film styles (for LR) about a decade back.

Mexecutioner

I recall buying quite a few of them, 10 or more IIRC, basically to try stuff I would probably never do otherwise. When I bought a new laptop I never re-installed them. I don't miss them, and I think I probably should have never bought them in the first place.
They have some interesting ones, but I prefer doing all the steps myself. They sometimes go on sale so you could try one and see what you think.

Ben730

When I bought a new laptop I never re-installed them. I don't miss them, and I think I probably should have never bought them in the first place.
They have some interesting ones, but I prefer doing all the steps myself. They sometimes go on sale so you could try one and see what you think.
Same here.
I bought them on sale, years ago, looked through them and realized that I don't need this way of working.
I have also not copied them to my new computer.
If you don't have a plan, they may be able to help.