The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Decided to sell all GFX gear

Godfrey

I have accreted a lot of gear over the years, and enjoyed both the gear and the photographs it produced for me. But I've always been a minimalist in terms of what I like to carry, be it for a daily walk, bicycle ride, car trip, or longer distance travel.

With the acquisition of the Leica M10-M, and the joy I get from using it, I intend to concentrate mostly on using that and maybe adding an M10 series color body as well. I'll keep my Light L16 and use it until it dies completely, maybe keep the Leica CL as well (use it exclusively with M and R lenses anyway). The Hasselblad and Olympus systems are due to go, I'll keep using a small circle of favorite film cameras too.

The gear is ultimately transitory ... it's the photographs that make me happy in the end. :)

Aliens Hanging Around by Godfrey DiGiorgi, on Flickr

onwards!
G