The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler Phase One IQ4150 for sale or trade for CCD back

Looking to potentially downgrade my IQ4150 back to a larger CCD back (phase or leaf). Will also consider selling for a fair price.

The back has about 55k on it (all in studio) and has the 5 year value added warranty (about 4 years left). I am the first owner and have only used this back in studio for product photos involving stacking, so most of the shots were 20+ shots for one shot.

Not sure I want to do this yet, but depending on how much I can get out of it, that money will help me take a longer break from work to concentrate on art.

It is in excellent condition.

Seems they are selling for 30k used without the value added warranty. So to put a number out there, I will do 28k cash in Los Angeles.

Last edited:

drevil

Staff member
Isn’t it being advertised as the best in the class? I wonder what makes you want to move to a CCD back?
i have heard at least another voice so far, which said, the IQ4 files look too clean, sterile even.
my route was P45+, IQ180, GFX50, GFX100....now back to a P65+, never been happier!

good luck shortpballer

i have heard at least another voice so far, which said, the IQ4 files look too clean, sterile even.
my route was P45+, IQ180, GFX50, GFX100....now back to a P65+, never been happier!

good luck shortpballer
Similar route, P45+, GFX 50R, GFX 100s, and why goes down to P65+?

drevil

Staff member
maybe we shouldnt hijack this b&s thread for this kind of discussion, i PM you

I would consider a different mount depending on the deal. It will go on an ALPA so, anything will do :)

pm me if you want to discuss!