The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: [$500 Price Drop] Schneider 72mm Apo Digitar L in Cambo T/S mount $2650

diggles

Up for sale is a Schneider Kreuznach 72mm f/5.6 Apo Digitar L in Copal 0 in Cambo T/S mount. I purchased this lens from @Pemihan about 1 year ago. It had just been retrofit in a brand new T/S mount by Cambo. It's in excellent condition and works beautifully. The reason I am selling it is because I recently picked up a 60XL and the focal lengths are a bit too close. Original front cap, but I don't have a back cap for it.

Includes PayPal fees and CONUS shipping.

IMG_0089.jpgIMG_0090.jpgIMG_0091.jpgIMG_0092.jpgIMG_0093.jpg

Last edited:

vjbelle

A super lens..... I own one and would never sell it. It has a generous 90mm image circle for lots of shifting room. Alpa used to market this lens as their aerial lens because it was so sharp. I find the focal length to be very useful for landscape and cityscape.

GLWS...

Victor B.

Last edited: