The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EU): Fujifilm GFX100 plus lenses (32-64mm, 23mm), EVF-TL1 and various other accessories

Whisp3r

Hello everyone,

Looks like the time has come to sell my backup camera body and lenses. Reason for the sale is that I intend to gradually move to a new camera system in order to (hopefully) make a succesful transistion to new markets.

On to the presentation of the goods:

Fujifilm GFX100 camera body, bought in april 2022, 11825 actuations according to RAWdigger. These are, I think, mechanical actuations. The camera has many more electronic actuations but if I understand correctly this has virtually no effect on wear & tear. Price: €3500 (V.A.T. included) or €2900 (V.A.T. excluded).
I'm not familiar with any sort of grading system so I would conservatively state that the camera looks like a 7,5 out of 10.
Best would be to just look at the photographs in the link below, and I can of course send additional photos on request.
The camera comes with the box, also included are three Fujifilm NP-T125 batteries, a Smallrig L-bracket for the GFX100, and the RR-100 trigger.

Fujinon GF 32-64mm F4 R LM WR, bought in June 2017, which was the year I moved from Canon to Fuji ;-) Price: €1200 (V.A.T. included) or €966 (V.A.T. excluded). I would say the lens looks like a 6,5 out of 10 cosmetically, but optically and mechanically it's much better, here's why: the lens has recently been serviced by Fuji to the tune of €400 excl. V.A.T. (I can provide the invoice) where they replaced the lens mount, the flexible PWB, the lens group, and the rubber grips. So it's good to go. The lens comes with the box, and the pouch, lens hood, caps.

Fujinon GF 23mm F4 R LM WR, bought in June 2017, Price: €1500 (V.A.T. included) or €1240 (V.A.T. excluded).
I would say the lens looks like an 8 out of 10. It is my least used lens: since I acquired it I only shot 13050 photos with it. I last used it in 2022, after which it was replaced by the Canon 24mm TS-E because I made a transition from wedding photography to commercial interior photography. I sold it before but had to take it back after the buyer complained he constantly got a 'lens error' on his GFX50R. I had it checked out by Fuji and they found no fault. I was also unable to reproduce the error on either my GFX100 or my GFX100 II. But I took it back nonetheless, because I'm a nice guy ;-) The lens comes with the box, and the pouch, lens hood, caps.

Fujifilm EVF-TL1 tilt adapter. Price: €390 (V.A.T. included) or 322 (V.A.T. excluded). I have three of these, they are that important to me :) I'm letting go of one of them, this particular one was recently serviced by Fuji so I feel most confident selling that one. The flexible PWB was replaced for €120 (excl. V.A.T.) so it's ready for the next owner. It comes with the original box, I think, I have three boxes so not sure whether I will pick the correct one :)

All items are located in Ghent, Belgium. My favourite scenario would be a local pickup, of course, it's always a pleasure to talk to other photographers, have them inspect and test the item in person. Also, Ghent is quite photogenic I'd say :) Of course, shipping is possible as well.

I realize that I'm a relatively new member and as such I have no feedback score, I've bought some specific items here from various members but that doesn't really tell you much :) I do have a good reputation on a Belgian second-hand site so if necessary I can provide a link to that particular profile via PM.

I did my best to be as detailed as possible, but feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions.

Have a splendid Sunday! Don't work too hard ;-)

Last edited:

Whisp3r

And here's the link to the product photos. Please bear with me, as I am NOT a product photographer :)
Fuji GFX100 sale

If you need additional photos: please reach out, thanks!

Whisp3r

Update: the 23mm f4 and the EVF-TL1 have been sold!

Price update on the GFX100: €3500 (V.A.T. included) or €2900 (V.A.T. excluded).

Whisp3r

Good morning/afternoon/evening!

Price update on the 32-64: €1200 or €966 V.A.T. excluded.