The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS EU/Worldwide Gitzo GT3541LS Systematic 6X Carbon Fiber Tripod Virtually New

dsapkota

Dear All,
I am a Nature Photographer located in The Netherlands, you can check me here - https://www.facebook.com/NaturePhotographyByDhrubaKSapkota

I also have been using ebay for the last 22 years and have an outstanding feedback over there.

I have for sale Gitzo GT3541LS Systematic 6X Carbon Fiber Tripod Virtually New - used just one time

I want to sell it for 599 Euros Shipping cost included worldwide.

Paypal is the most secured payment for both buyer and seller which I prefer , you have to take care of paypal fees. If you prefer bank to bank transfer ( Free of cost within EURO Currency countries ) , that is fine too.

Here is the specifications of the Tripod -

• Load Capacity = 18 Kg
  • Maximum Working Height = 57.5 Inches (146 cm)
  • Minimum Working Height = 3.9 Inches (10 cm)
  • Folded Length = 21.7 inches ( 55 cm)
  • Weight = 1.7 Kg
  • Materials = Carbon Fiber

I have no idea why I do not get notification of PM , so please send me email for serious inquiry. I will send actual photos of the Tripod to your email.

I also have another Tripod and Leica R Lenses for sale in my other ads.