The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: For Leica S - 180mm 2200$

JoelM

I wonder if PayPal holds money for transactions overseas because here in the US, it is rather quick. Transfers take about a day, but the money is in the account immediately. Otherwise, I would like to buy the 180.
GLWS,
Joel

ropo54

I purchased 2 Leica S lenses from Andrey. Shipping from Russia to the USA takes a tad longer to receive, but Andrey's descriptions of the lenses were spot on.

FWIW, I would not hesitate to transact with him, again. (I saw his post so posted this comment. He did not ask me to do so, either).

Regards, Andrey. Good luck with your sale items.

Rob

huyu

PP can hold money up to 6 months. it is written in their terms of service.
I sold my 007 here to Vietanhhvhc member in July. I was able to receive money only in November from PP, although the buyer received the package and there were no complaints.
you can refer to Ropo54 members, landscapelover and others who have purchased from me for recommendations.
+1 to vietanhhvhc -- I know him for years but didn't know PP holds that long...