The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: IQ180 in Contax 645 Mount

drevil

Staff member
Hi everyone,

I am offering here my Phase One IQ180 Digital Back. Its in a super rare Contax 645 Mount.

I bought it from a regular member here on this forum a little bit more than a year ago.

It still has Value added warranty till September this year, so buy with confidence!
The back has seen only 4230 actuations.

The back looks as new, the dust seen on the pictures is already removed.
Together with the Contax system it was just the killer, especially with the legendary 80mm/F2, in studio with flash you wont need any fancy XF trichromatic 101mp.

But i am simply using it way to less to justify it in my collection. So i am looking for a new owner.
Of course the back will also work on most tech cameras.

3 Batteries included, one original, bought last year, and 3rd party.
Comes with all accessories in the original box.

The back is currently located with me in Beijing, but i am shipping world wide, insured.

I would like to have 11000 Euros for it.

If you have any questions, shoot.

with best regards

Mirko

drevil

Staff member
the iq2 was the last offering for the c645 system, they claim sales dropped alot so with iq3 dont support the contax anymore.
although i think, the iq3100 would have been able to raise sales again with the use of full frame live view.

having every shot with correct focus on the 80mm F2 would be awesome