The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leaf Credo 50

shfoto

Because I upgraded to an IQ3 100 :), I am selling my Leaf Credo 50. It's a P1/M645 mount.

Very good condition, only a few signs of wear at the usual parts. See photos below.

Shutter count: 15'705

It comes with 4 batteries, dual charger, tether cable (Firewire) and 32 GB Lexar CF card.

The Leaf Credo 50 uses the excellent 50 Mpx CMOS sensor. The same one used in the IQ1/2/3 50 backs. It features a LCD touch screen with live view.

IMO, the Leaf Credo is an excellent digital back for starters in the digital MF business. As with all P1 backs, you will have access to a full version of Capture One. Not to mention the beautiful color rendering of the Leaf backs :)

Price: 4'500 EUR incl. shipping in the EU

Please contact me if you have further questions. I can provide example raw files as well.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_2353.jpeg IMG_2354.jpeg IMG_2355.jpeg IMG_2356.jpeg
IMG_2357.jpeg IMG_2359.jpeg

shfoto

Hard to believe that no one is interested in the excellent back... I am open for reasonable offers :)