The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica and Sigma L-mount lenses. LOWER BARGAIN PRICE.

docdave37

I am selling these items as a group:
Leica 24-90 zoom lens. Probably the finest zoom lens ever produced. Flawless image quality at all apertures. Lens is almost new. Purchased from POPFLASH PHOTO on 9/28/2020. It has all the papers, boxes, hood, and bag. No issues.

sigma 45 2.8 lens for L-mount. It is brand new and never used. Still in the box with all papers, etc. This lens has received a number of glowing reviews on the internet.

the price is a very bargain level offering of $4500!!!! You will not find a better deal.

I have sold many items on dpi with 100% customer satisfaction.
IF INTERESTED, contact me at my email: [email protected]

thanks.

Dave WiniewiczD59FA527-03ED-4BAB-9694-BE9EB83D0177.jpeg

docdave37

I will make a one-time price reduction to $4300. This leica lens is a newly produced lens. It is not one of the older, early production lenses that started 5 years ago.

this is fresh and in excellent condition. Image quality is outstanding.

dave

[email protected]

docdave37

One more enticement. I will add a sony/zeiss 55 1.8 lens to this offer. Excellent condition. No scratches or flaws with all boxes and paperwork.

all three lenses for $4300. Very nice deal.

write me at [email protected]

happy thanksgiving to all. Stay safe and sound!

dave winiewicz