The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica ELMARIT-M 28mm f2.8 ASPH Black

Jay Emm

The second of my M lens sales (required to free up some cash).

This Elmarit-M 28mm f2.8 lens was purchased new in Australia. I am the sole owner to date.

Retails new in Australia for AUD 3,200 (approx Euro 2000 or USD 2200). I am offering it for sale for AUD 2000 + courier $50. This is approx USD 1415 or Euro 1277. PayPal preferred, but online transfer can be arranged.

Low usage, mint condition. Comes with original box and paperwork. There are a couple more photos but I have not been able to upload them here, PM with email if you woulkd like to see them.

Genuine Reason for sale - I just need to free up some funds :(

From Leica:

Versatility is a must for street photography which is why we made the Elmarit -M 28 mm f/2.8 ASPH. so compact and flexible. The classical focal length of 28 mm gives a wide, natural field of view to your photographs, making this model so popular among street and reportage photographers. This new high-speed lens is the most compact of Leica M-Lenses. The use of an aspherical element has made it possible to attain top imaging performance with a weight of only 180 g (6 oz). This lens is virtually distortion-free down to the close focus range of 0.7 m and only protrudes slightly into the viewfinder field of M-Cameras.

Specifications:

• Leica M Mount Lens
• 8 Elements in 6 Groups
• 1 Aspherical Element
• Minimum Focus Distance: 0.7 m
• Filter Thread: 39mm

IMG_8932.jpgIMG_8940.jpgIMG_8939.jpg

clonardo

I can vouch for Jay- I purchased his 50mm APO Summicron, and the transaction was seamless, with shipping from Australia to NY in under a week. Someone buy it before I decide that I need a 28mm :p