The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M10-R (Silver Chrome, #20003), Boxed, Zero Actuations, New and Mint++ Warranty

I have for sale a Leica M10-R (Silver Chrome, #20003), Boxed, Zero Actuations, New and Mint++ Warranty complete in the box (inner and outer boxes)

I purchased this body as a backup for my existing M10R and M10 on May 15th 2023 (less than two weeks ago) from a Leica dealer and decided that I really don't need a second M10R as I already have an M10.

The camera is unregistered and as such, you can register it in your name.

The camera has been opened, flashed with new firmware, installed a glass LCD protector (zero bubbles) and put it back in the box. It is 100% pristine, mint and 'as-new'.

It comes complete with all of the Leica stuff that came from Germany, etc.

**I also have some other (optional) items for sale which will be available for sale with the purchase of the camera - a Leica Silver M10 Hand Grip, new in the box and a new, Leica BP-SCL5 battery (just charged) and unused

Asking: $6150.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA

Attachments