The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 New

Carterofmars

I was traveling in Europe a few weeks ago and stopped in an authorized Leica camera retailer to have a look around. They had two new M9's in stock. I already had an M9 but was so excited to see one in a store I bought it. Had it shipped home. By the time the camera arrived at my house (after a hassle with customs) I realized that I neither needed nor could afford a second M9. So it's up for sale. I opened the box to confirm it was the black version and that the serial number matched my receipt. Nothing has been removed from the box or used.

$6700.00. You pay shipping of your choice. Paypal gift is preferred. If you want to do straight paypal add 2%. Checks are fine but I will delay shipment until it clears my bank.

I'm in the Milwaukee, WI area.

Contact me via GetDPI forum or direct to elviskennedy at gmail dot com.

Thanks.
The real story:

After leaving the office last night with a couple of the guys, and after a few too many, I found myself in the local camera shop fondling a beautiful, voluptuous M9 . An hour later, I was caught sneaking my newly acquired M9 into the house by the wife. Seven and a half rounds later, and after unanimous decision, my wife rose her arms in victory as I crawled off to bed, nursing a knot on my forehead the size of a roll of Tri-X.

Today, regretfully, I typed up this posting and listed the M9.

Of course post is in jest, and please forgive me but I couldn't resist. Actually, this is arguably the finest camera in existence and I wish the seller luck in his sale. The guy has 100% positive feedback on eBay so I think you can deal with this seller with confidence.

I hope I haven't overstepped here. Just my two cents worth.